- can be worn on the right and left foot
- removable insole that can, if required, be replaced by an individual foot bed
- individually adjustable Velcro fastener at the shaft
- crepe sole made of solid material is slip resistant and can be additionally moulded
- the shoe can be worn with both an open and a closed toe
The extremely light long-term bandage shoe has breathable upper material and a reinforced heel cap. The soft insole can be removed and can, if necessary, be replaced by an individual footbed. The crepe sole is made of solid material and non-slip and can be reshaped.
The shoe can be worn with both an open and a closed toe.
- Forefoot operations or other surgical wounds
- Rheumatic foot
- Warts to the sole of the foot in the forefoot area
|small||36 - 38|
|medium||39 - 41|
|large||42 - 44|
|xlarge||45 - 47|
|Sales unit:||1 piece|
|Art. No.:||04 7191|