Health can be so attractive
Nobody will believe you are wearing highly effective support stockings but you will feel the effect. Gilofa Style accompanies you during a long evening at the theatre or the opera, while you dance at an all-night party or in the colour sugar on your wedding day to complement your wedding dress. Since the most beautiful day can be fairly strenuous for your legs.
Gilofa Style prevents tires, heavy or even swollen legs and is designed to fit your individual leg measurements. The fine stockings look despite the strong support they provide surprisingly transparent. And available in 9 colours, which due to their fine sheen will make your legs turn heads.
Incidentally, Gilofa Style not only goes with elegant evening wear. Also while wearing business or casual clothes you will cut a fine figure with Gilofa Style.
Details in picture
The right way to wash compression stockings
Don´t dry clean
- Wash inside out!
- Wash before first use!
- If possible, wash every day (max. 30°C), at least every second day
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dry (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator
- Store in dry place, protect against direct sun
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising liquid soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected
- Maintain regular foot care and wear sensible footwear
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from