Weightless day in day out.
At least that is what it feels like when you are on the move with Gilofa stockings.
Man’s upright gait is the beginning of all venous problems. While oxygen enriched blood reaches the legs almost by itself thanks to gravity, the return flow is slightly more difficult. The veins have to pump the oxygen-deficient blood (low in oxygen) from below back up to the heart. When walking the calf muscles support the veins, press them together and thus the blood upwards. However, standing or sitting a lot makes the whole process more difficult for the veins. Blood can pool in the legs. Sales or office staff or travellers know all about this. In the evening legs are often swollen, tired and heavy.
Gilofa 2000 support and travel stockings provide medically effective prevention against such problems. Your legs feel again fresher after a long working day, you keep going longer and after a long journey you leave the car, bus, train or plane in a much more relaxed manner/frame of mind .
The Universals with Cotton.
After long days in the office or at the counter window, after long journeys by car or plane your legs often feel tired and heavy. In the worst case you are at risk from thrombosis or even pulmonary embolism. But let’s switch to something more pleasant: the healthy Gilofa 2000 knee stockings. Particularly comfortable as the top does not pinch. On account of the special knitting technique, the stocking is a perfect fit for your legs. Gilofa 2000 are the modern support and travel stockings with a high cotton content. Our bestseller for many years.
With breathable microfibres for the summer.
The summer heat can have a negative effect on blood circulation. The veins therefore need support. The answer Gilofa 2000 with specially fine and light microfibres. Breathability and the fast transportation of moisture for fresh legs in the hot season..
52% Polyamide (tactel)
24% Polyamide (microfibres)
10% Elastene (lycra)
with Aloe Vera
The Extra-Smooth Stockings with Aloe vera.
Those who have vein problems often also suffer from particularly dry skin. Deficient blood circulation and insufficient nutrient supply require an increase in moisture. Therefore the Gilofa 2000 support and travel stockings also with aloe vera. Inclusive of skin care! By means of nanotechnology the precious aloe vera extracts are already integrated into the fibres during yarn production and dispensed to the skin in a controlled manner.The effect is retained for more than 100 washings!
42% Polyamide (microfibre with Aloe vera)
Details in picture
The right way to wash compression stockings.
Don´t dry clean
- Wash inside out!
- Wash before first use!
- If possible wash every day (max. 30°C), at least every second day
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator
- Store in dry place, protect against direct sun
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising liquid soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected
- Maintain regular foot care and wear sensible footwear
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from