How are things going today?
Excellent if you are wearing Lastofa compression stockings.
Lastofa is a pleasantly soft and delicate compression stocking that stands for medical efficacy and is a pleasure to wear. Those who wear our stockings will value our commitment to using high quality materials. The classical quality made from polyamide and elastane meet highly medical as well as fashionable requirements. Even in the case of weak collective tissue the durable quality offers optimal care and a perfect fit through the 6-size system. The all-round talent for every situation.
Lastofa accredited the ecolabel
“Öko-Tex Standard 100”
The Öko-Tex Standard 100 is a worldwide uniform testing and certification system for raw, semi-manufactured and finished textile products covering all processing stages.
The tests for harmful substances cover legally banned and regulated substances, chemicals known to be a health risk and parameters for health care.
Allocation of a tested textile product to one of the four Öko-Tex product classes is based on the textile’s use. The more intensive the skin contact of a product is, the stricter the requirements in terms of human ecology. More information:
Ofa Bamberg offers you the best possible quality. The use of skin friendly substances is of course an integral part of our philosophy. Our compression stockings meet the strict guidelines of the eco-label.
we ensure a consistently high quality standard
Since 1991 we have owned one of only 11 measuring systems for compression stockings existing worldwide – the HOSY (Hohensteinsystem) testing equipment for compression products. Ofa was the first German manufacturer to operate the system in house with the aim of conducting regular tests and checks that go beyond the prescribed standard. The equipment tests the compression performance of stockings of any kind or size and is used in product development and quality control.
Quality seal -
Our compression stockings are tested and certified
by independet testing institutes on a regular basis.
Our medical compression stockings conform to the internationally strictest quality and testing regulations, RA-GZ 387/1 (medical compression stockings) and RAL-GZ 387/2 (compression sleeves for the arm). To receive the quality seal - identification mark on a perpetual basis we regularly undergo rigorous testing by the independent Hohenstein research institute.
- closed toe
- open toe
- flat knitted toe
- short foot
- long foot
rubber grip top
silicone grip top
silicone grip top Fleur
lace grip top
Details in picture
Please click on a picture to enlarge.
The right way to wash compression stockings
Don´t dry clean
- Wash inside out!
- Wash before first use!
- If possible, wash every day (max. 40°C), at least every second day
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator
- Store in a dry place, protect against direct sun
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising liquid soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected
- Maintain regular foot care and wear sensible footwear
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from
The slip-in, slip-out system does not make putting on compression stockings and pantyhose an early morning feat of skill but allows you to slip into the stocking and day with speed and ease.